Terms and conditions of yoga and meditation classes and one-to-ones
1) To avoid disappointment, all classes and one-to-ones should be booked online in advance, although you can drop in at your risk (That is to say; please be aware if you try to drop into a class or session, there may not be a space or availability for you to attend at that time )
2) We provide all equipment, but it’s completely fine if you want to bring your own. Please note that classes may fill up; booking via our online booking system is the best way to guarantee a space.
Terms and conditions of one-to-ones and group sessions
3) Classes must be paid for in advance or at class time. Any changes to class times or cancellations must be made THREE HOURS in advance of the start time of the class by logging in to your booking on the website; otherwise, we cannot issue a refund or the ability to reschedule your class or one-to-one session.
4) Please note that your instructor/mentor may have commitments straight after, so start and end times must be adhered to. If the client (you) is late for the class or one-to-one session, your instructor/mentor will welcome you and try to get you caught up with the class/session but reserves the right to ask you to leave the class at its scheduled finish time, without any proportionate refund. If there is a risk that you will disturb other class members, you may be asked to wait for a convenient time to join the class or would be asked to skip the session altogether (typically if more than 25% of the time of the session has elapsed).
5) Class attendees are encouraged to take responsibility for ensuring that they use the WhatsApp broadcast group to be notified of changes to classes and timings. Please ask Mark or Susan for access to this after paying for your first class.
6) Cancellation and refund policy for sessions booked through marknicholls.org or www.bohoco.life website.
If your instructor/s or mentor cannot run the class due to illness, an emergency, or something outside of their control, they will notify all via the class WhatsApp broadcast group ( see point 5) . Please let us know at your first class if you do not have WhatsApp installed. In the unlikely event of the class being cancelled, we will automatically roll your credit onto the next class on the same day of the following week. Please let us know if you would like a refund here: email@example.com. Please allow seven days for a refund to be processed.
For your convenience, please find our services disclaimer here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07889912640